Ir al contenido principal

A country I would like to visit

 

Hi everyone in this new blog!

Today, im going to talk about a place that I really want to know, for his beauty and the lot of things that I heard.

Of England I don’t know so much really, only that I heard or that I watched in tv.

I imagine me visit the greatest gardens in the middle of London and his museums, living in a small building as I work in something relation with my career like regulation or maybe clinical.



I suppose  I imagine me working, because life is not free, and I don’t know what I want to do after I finish the grade, I would like to travel around a lot of countries until I find the one I love and stay there.

I don’t feel nothing than ties me down too much, and there`s a big world to know to just stay in the first place.

we can start again so many times, until we feel that impulse that says "here" and we stay.I am passionate about the idea of living the cities, of knowing in deep, not only the touristic places, but also the life that lives in each country.       

This is all, bye!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Catalina, London must be a very nice place to visit, although I share the idea with you that the earth is very big and you have to know as much as possible while you can.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to know England too. May be, if we agree, when we are graduated, we can go to the Prancing Pony and drink something there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maybe you can watch "Peaky blinders" a TV show that happens between the world wars, the history take place in Birmingham and you can see the life and the architecture in the UK

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

31 minutes

 Hi everyone!!! It's funny how reading other blogs looking for inspiration, I remembered how much I loved watching 31 minutes with my family, it was always a space to watch it with my brother and my dad, and it was funny because we were little and we didn't understand the jokes it has for "grown-ups" because when it's on cable, we still watch it . I still think about how much my neighbors suffered listening to us singing at the top of our lungs all the songs from Policarpo's top ranking, or my  dad's big laughs at how juan Carlos bodoque and tulio were.  It is still a topic of conversation with my brother, bodoque's gambling or his taste for women and the good life as they say, is a series that marked very important moments of my childhood. It has always seemed incredible to me how some puppets of very low budget, with bad character and very bad teachings got so high, but at the same time I understand and justify it in how each character was and their

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Hello everyone!  Today I want to talk about a special topic, about my curriculum, since the academic base is fundamental for the type of professional that one will be. Personally I like the curriculum we have, since it gives us a great base to be able to work in the different areas of chemistry and pharmacy. I find it great to start the first two years of the course with a great base in science, since it allows us all to level up well in knowledge.   Of the initial courses that I found most useful, this physiology, as it allowed us to know a little of the body to understand how the drugs would affect it, however, in my opinion it would have been better to also have some basic anatomy and histology, as there were deep gaps in knowledge, which in the end were left to self-study if you wanted to learn and not just pass.  The problem of adding those subjects is that it would increase even more the academic charge, which is already ugly, and could lengthen even more the career, which alrea